So we got soil and seeds from the urban farm. Very excited to try.
I didn’t have a seedling tray, so i used an egg tray. I punched a few holes at the bottom with a push pin to allow the water to drain. I filled it up with the German soil and saturated it with water until it drained. I put 1 seed in each hole. I patted the soil to push the seed in (not too deep) and watered it again, this time, with a mister to prevent displacing the seed.
I’m not sure how long before sprouts should show up and if i gave it enough sun exposure but after 8 days there was still nothing. Sadly, i won’t get to find out. It rained hard the night before and on the 9th day, this is what it looked like after being left on the window: